The KVI canopy with the new generation of peripheral, vertical and horizontal Capture Jet™ technology is a highly efficient kitchen ventilation canopy that removes contaminated air and excess heat emitted by cooking equipment. Overall, the system requires up to 60% less exhaust air volume than traditional canopies do to remove an equal heat load. The filtration is ensured by high-efficiency KSA multicyclone filters, UL and NSF classified. KSA filters remove up to 95% of particles with a size of 8 microns or above thus reducing grease deposits and cleaning costs while improving hygiene and safety. Capture Jet™ canopies are delivered “ready to install” allowing accurate and effective installation and commissioning. Standard delivery includes lighting, integrated Capture Jet™ fan, Testing and Balancing taps and balancing dampers.
- Reduced energy consumption due to ’s new generation of peripheral, vertical and horizontal Capture Jet™ technology.
- Performance tested independently in accordance with the ASTM 1704 standard and heat load exhaust airflow rates calculation method.
- Reduced duct cleaning costs, enhanced safety and hygiene thanks to high-efficiency grease removal KSA multi-cyclone filters (UL and NSF classified).
- Accurate and effective commissioning due to “ready to install” standard delivery packages, with lighting, integral balancing dampers and Testing And Balancing taps for fast and simple field balancing.
- Stainless steel construction with seamless design for improved hygiene and fire safety.