Indoor and outdoor air quality is becoming a major concern. Many kitchens will require emission control solutions in their exhaust systems to comply with growing demands for environmentally-friendly operation. The Capture Ray technology keeps the plenum and duct virtually grease-free and reduces part of the cooking odours and emissions. It is based on the use of Ultraviolet lamps (UV-C) which neutralises grease vapours and particles. The UVI canopy with the new generation of peripheral, vertical and horizontal Capture Jet™ technology is a highly efficient kitchen ventilation canopy that removes contaminated air and excess heat emitted by cooking equipment. Overall, the system requires up to 60% less exhaust air volume than traditional canopies to remove an equal heat load.
- Ductwork cleaning costs are reduced to a minimum level due to the absence of grease deposits.
- Heat recovery feasibility, efficiency and payback time improved as a result of lower maintenance needs.
- Significantly reduces odours in exhausted air.
- Integrated Capture Ray Ultraviolet cassette with complete controls and safety features.
- Plug and Play CE-certified control system providing easy access to UV cassettes for maintenance.
- Reduced energy consumption due to ’s new generation of peripheral, vertical and horizontal Capture Jet™ technology.
- Double stage filtration with KSA multi-cyclone filters (UL and NSF classified).
- Performance tested independently in accordance with the ASTM 1704 standard and heat load exhaust airflow rates calculation method.
- Accurate and effective commissioning due to "ready to install" standard delivery packages, with lighting, integral balancing dampers and Testing And Balancing (T.A.B.) taps for fast and simple field balancing