The KVF canopy with the new generation of peripheral, vertical and horizontal Capture Jet™ technology is a highly efficient kitchen ventilation canopy that removes contaminated air and excess heat emitted by cooking equipment, while delivering compensation air to the kitchen at low velocity. Overall, the system requires up to 60% less exhaust air volume than traditional canopies do to remove an equal heat load. KVF canopies are equipped of displacement units integrated on their front face. Compensation air is delivered at a low velocity thus further improving canopy efficiency and providing a comfortable and clean environment for the chef. The filtration is ensured by high-efficiency KSA multicyclone filters, UL and NSF classified. KSA filters remove up to 95% of particles with a size of 8 microns or above thus reducing grease deposits and cleaning costs while improving hygiene and safety. Capture Jet™ canopies are delivered “ready to install” allowing accurate and effective installation and commissioning.
Standard delivery includes lighting, integrated Capture Jet™ fan, Testing and Balancing taps and balancing dampers.
- Reduced energy consumption due to ’s new generation of peripheral, vertical and horizontal Capture Jet™ technology.
- Draught-free integrated air distribution for enhanced capture and containment, comfort and productivity.
- Performance tested independently in accordance with the ASTM 1704 standard and heat load exhaust airflow rates calculation method.
- Reduced duct cleaning costs, enhanced safety and hygiene thanks to high-efficiency grease removal KSA multi-cyclone filters (UL and NSF classified).
- Accurate and effective commissioning due to “ready to install” standard delivery packages, with lighting, integral balancing dampers and Testing And Balancing taps for fast and simple field balancing.
- Stainless steel construction with seamless design for improved hygiene and fire safety.